Amusement 360 Event Announces Schedule and Record Number of Speakers
We have released the schedule and list of speakers for the upcoming virtual Amusement 360 Event on February 23-25.
The Amusement 360 Event, which has been running since 2011, helps existing operators and new startups improve their businesses right now and lay the foundation for long term success. Every event features a new lineup of speakers who deliver timely and relevant content to push the industry forward.
“Attendees are going to be blown away by the content at this event,” commented Danny Gruening, our Vice President of Marketing. “This is the largest lineup we’ve ever had, and we’re doing multiple tracks so attendees can find the content that resonates with their business challenges.”
The virtual event in February will be 2.5 days and will feature more than 16 guest speakers, educational sessions, operator interviews, panel discussions, networking, and trade show time. The educational sessions will cover everything from financial strategies and market research to marketing, attraction revenue, food & beverage, and more.
In addition to the content experts from within the industry, Amusement 360 will also feature speakers who bring perspectives from other sectors. Most notably, Mark Keene from Transformation Coaches will deliver a powerful keynote session where he’ll help attendees create massive personal growth in their lives.
The full schedule can be found on the Amusement 360 Event website.
Free registration for the event can be found on the event platform.
The full list of speakers at this event includes:
- Armando Lanuti, Creative Works
- Russ Van Natta, Creative Works
- Danny Gruening, Creative Works
- John Losito, Sun Valley Lanes
- Eddie Hamann, Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
- Beth Standlee, TrainerTainment
- George McAuliffe, Pinnacle Entertainment
- David Wallace, Turfway Entertainment
- Josh Liebman, Attraction Pros
- Jerry Merola, Amusement Entertainment Management
- Frank Price, FL Price
- Sheryl Bindelglass, Sheryl Golf
- Sarah Vigil, Trifecta Marketing Services
- Kevin Lonzo, Lonzo Law
- Mark Keene, Transformation Coaches
- April Garcia, MultiplyMe