How To Choose The Right Attractions For The Right Audience – Podcast Episode 3
It’s easy for location-based entertainment venue owners to ask “which attraction will make the most money?” But the answer is complicated, because it depends on several factors. First, who is your target audience? Is it kids, pre-teens, teens, or adults? Next, what are your goals? If you want to book more birthday parties, the solution might be very different than a goal to increase dwell time. This episode will help you learn the tools to choose the right attractions for the right audience.
- Why targeting adults is too broad, as this demographic is made up of different generations with different values and spending habits
- Why Gen Z is more prone to impulse purchases than other generations
- How to create social experiences that engage Millennials
- How to choose your goals for adding new attractions
- Why it’s important to define success, measure against it, and make adjustments over time
Get Podcast Episodes In Your Inbox
Do you want to get new episodes of the Memory Makers podcast in your inbox every week? Click here and sign up for email notifications!