Improve Employee Training and Earn More Profits – Podcast Episode 10
Tune in to this week’s episode of the Memory Makers Podcast as Danny Gruening and Russ Van Natta share their insights with ongoing training and how it can positively impact your family entertainment center. We talk about the concepts of ‘Lean Manufacturing‘, the importance of being intentional in training, and the value of bringing in outside voices for fresh perspectives. Plus, discover how gamification can make training more engaging and enjoyable for your team.
- Continuous Improvement: Embrace a culture of continuous improvement by systematically eliminating small inefficiencies and waste in your processes.
- Engaging Training: Make training enjoyable and engaging, incorporating gamification elements to enhance learning and skill development.
- Employee Empowerment: Empower your team to take ownership of their roles, contribute ideas, and provide feedback, fostering a sense of ownership and innovation.
- Personal Fulfillment Matters: Recognize and support employees’ personal growth and interests, as fulfillment leads to higher retention and contributes to a positive workplace culture.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Prioritize delivering exceptional customer experiences by aligning your processes, training, and employee empowerment.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Two Second Lean: This is a book by Paul Akers focused on simplifying and systematizing processes to eliminate waste and improve efficiency.
Traction: From the author Gino Wickman, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the six key components of your business.
Scott Harvey, a former FBI-trained hostage negotiator and communication expert was mentioned in this episode as someone who Creative Works has utilizes as an outside resource to provide his insights on effective communication and leadership. Check out his Book!
Robin Sharma: The quote mentioned in the episode, “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, but are spiritual beings having a human experience.” is attributed to this author.
Get Podcast Episodes In Your Inbox
Do you want to get new episodes of the Memory Makers Podcast in your inbox every week? Click here and sign up for email notifications!