Managing Stressful Seasons in Business – Podcast Episode 24
In this edition of the Memory Makers Podcast, hosts Russ Van Natta and Danny Gruening discuss strategies for managing stressful seasons, preventing burnout, and fostering a resilient team. They provide useful tips and techniques such as reframing your perspective, the power of rhythms in work-life balance, and the importance of autonomy. You won’t want to miss this one to be a better owner/manager for your business and staff.
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
- Find a Tempo – Embrace the rhythm of your work-life, acknowledging the changing tempos during busy seasons.
- Prioritize Self-Care Habits – Maintain sustainable energy and mental resilience through continued good habits.
- Allow Your Team to Help – Foster a sense of autonomy and purpose within your team to prevent burnout.
- Shift Your Mindset – Explore the “yes, if” approach to decision-making for constructive collaboration.
From the mind of Charles R. Swindoll, this book offers practical wisdom that will equip you with the basic fundamentals to make better decisions, move past your past, and find peace in every day. Because life isn’t simply about what happens to you…it’s about how you react.
Get Podcast Episodes In Your Inbox
Do you want to get new episodes of the Memory Makers Podcast in your inbox every week? Click here and sign up for email notifications!