What Do the AAMA VR Survey Results Say? – Podcast Episode 15
In this episode of the Memory Makers Podcast, host Danny Gruening & Russ Van Natta discuss the results of a survey conducted by the AAMA (American Amusement Machine Association) committees, shedding light on the rapidly growing popularity of VR attractions.
We dive deeper into how to integrate Virtual Reality into entertainment offerings. With diverse VR options available, from arcade cabinets to immersive free-roam experiences, operators must strategically select attractions that align with their business goals.
A striking 93% of operators already have or plan to introduce VR attractions, demonstrating its staying power as a customer experience enhancer.
- VR’s Ascendancy: VR is not just a passing trend but a lasting feature of the entertainment industry.
- Strategic Integration: Operators should focus on how to integrate VR effectively rather than whether to do so. The choice should align with the business’s goals and target audience.
- Training and Equipment: Successful adoption of VR attractions requires adequate training for staff and investment in the right equipment.
- User Experience Enhancement: When integrated thoughtfully, VR provides a unique and immersive form of entertainment that keeps customers coming back for more.
- Standardization of Terminology: The VR landscape is rapidly expanding, and it’s essential to establish standard terminology for effective communication within the industry. Standardizing how we describe VR attractions and experiences can facilitate better understanding and collaboration.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
To read the full survey results, click the link!
Get Podcast Episodes In Your Inbox
Do you want to get new episodes of the Memory Makers Podcast in your inbox every week? Click here and sign up for email notifications!