Develop Your Leaders to Grow Your Business – Podcast Episode 17
For this episode of the Memory Makers Podcast, join Danny Gruening and Russ Van Natta as they talk through John Maxwell‘s acclaimed work, 5 Levels Of Leadership. They discuss the different levels of leadership and how to go from a ‘positional leadership’ role to a ‘pinnacle leadership’ role with the intention of becoming a force for good within your organization and in your community.
If you want to improve your team’s dynamics and create unforgettable experiences, this episode is an absolute essential.
- Transitioning Leadership: In order to grow from a positional leader, you need to become a catalyst for positive change within your organization and community.
- Daily Practices: It’s critical to create daily habits and practices that can help them become more effective and impactful leaders.
- Patience and Persistence: Learn to be patience and persistence in the journey towards becoming an influential leader, making a lasting impact.
- Memorable Experiences: Your leadership role can shape and enhance the experiences of your team, leaving a positive and lasting impression. Always keep that in mind when making decisions.
- Strengthening Leadership: Continually look to strengthen your leadership skills. This journey is never-ending so you should be active in pursuit to be a better leader.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential – “Through humor, in-depth insight, and examples, internationally recognized leadership expert John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.”
At the start of the episode, we take a moment to celebrate Russ being awarded the AAMA‘s Shining Star Award! This honor is given to a person who provided above and beyond support to the association throughout the year.
Get Podcast Episodes In Your Inbox
Do you want to get new episodes of the Memory Makers Podcast in your inbox every week? Click here and sign up for email notifications!